Saturday, June 27, 2009

Out and about...

After SEVERAL rainy days in New York... and I do mean several.... the sun came out long enough for us to embark on a little adventure up to Brooklyn to meet our friends at the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens. It was so beautiful- a little piece of nature in the middle of the big city. We always have a wonderful time seeing our friends, and any day that Jackson can get outside to play is a great day for him! Just look how happy he is :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Kyle and Sarah said...

Amy! So excited to hear your news! :) Hope you are feeling good!

Todd and Amy Curtis said...

Thank you! I am feeling so much better now :) This pregnancy was really rough on me in the beginning but now I'm feeling myself move in to the second trimester :) Such a relief!