Sunday, July 26, 2009

Zoo fun!

It seems like I am a week behind on all of my posts :) Maybe I'll try to catch up this week.

Last weekend, we had so much fun taking Jackson to the Prospect Park Zoo with our good friends Jeff, Mel and their daughter Elle. It wasn't spectacular, but it was a lot of fun. There was even a little barn with farm animals, which Jackson loves! Afterward, we met up with our other good friends Evan, Erin and their daughter Anabelle in the park and had lunch. It was a fun day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The fam

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

J checkin out the Alpacas with Dad.

2 comments:

Kim Smith said...

cute!! I'm excited to see you when you come out!! Not drinks this time hahaha!

Todd and Amy Curtis said...

haha thanks! Excited to see you too! Can I have access to your blog?