Monday, December 20, 2010

Busy

Busy is the only word that can really describe our lives lately. Busy, but wonderful. Here's what's been going on in the Crazy Curtis household. Last we left you, we were about to hop a plane and head to Seattle for a week while Todd attended two interviews and we spent Thanksgiving with family. Well, hop a plane we did, and we had a fantastic time. It was such a blessing to get to spend a whole week with family, and the boys were able to enjoy some snow!



A short week after we returned to Bakersfield, we hopped yet another plane and headed to Arizona for 4 days where Todd had 3 interviews in 3 days (crazy guy), and I had some much needed girl time with my best friend who I haven't seen in almost two years! She was gracious enough to let our crazy family of four stay with her family of four and it made for one big happy family :) Thanks again Galloways! It was my first time to Arizona and I really enjoyed myself, and the near 80 degree weather!




At Phoenix Zoo lights


Since we've been back, we've battled ear infections, nightmares, penicillin allergies, and many many sleepless nights. Oh, and did I mention trying to meet the shipping deadline for Christmas presents? Wait, Christmas is on Saturday.... as in THIS Saturday? Wow. Time certainly flies. But the expression on my babies' faces as they open their gifts from Santa will be a moment that I hope lasts a bit longer. At least I know it will in my heart.

Christmas blessings to all of you out there! Hope you all enjoy this "most wonderful time of the year" with your families and cherish each moment. Hopefully we can all take a few moments to slow down a little.

No comments: