Thursday, November 27, 2008

3 Weeks! (Actually Less...)

I'm a little late in posting my 3 weeks countdown post.... time is slipping away from me! Today is Thanksgiving and although it's 90 degrees outside and sunny so it doesn't really FEEL like Thanksgiving, we really have a lot to be thankful for. We are happy, healthy, have great friends and family, and have really been blessed with more than anyone could ask for. So, on that note, the number 3 thing I will miss about Grenada is...

BEACHES!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Grande Anse Beach)
The beaches here are beautiful! I love being able to walk literally 5 minutes down the road to our local beach and borrowing one of the local resort's lounge chairs and just relaxing. I've been tryinig to make it a part of my weekly routine since we've arrived. I love just being able to unwind for an hour or so and soak up the rays. What people spend thousands of dollars trying to find, we have in our own backyard.

The number 3 thing I will NOT miss about Grenada- the HEAT!!! All I do is sweat. I'm so tired of it. The heat has its benefits, but not when you don't have central AC. I'm hot. I'm cranky. You get the point :)

No comments: